Axis Life Jacket Offshore 150 Manual Inflatable
AXIS Offshore inflatable PFD/ Life Jackets are styled for comfort and relaxation, yet offer top safety and reliability.
The AXIS Offshore PFD meets Australian standards (AS4758.1) and is suitable in all states and territories. The life jacket is manually operated, with a UML firing mechanism activated by the pull-string. Once fired, the included CO² canister rapidly inflates the jacket, and will turn the wearer face-up in the water. Along the shoulders of the PFD is SOLAS reflective tape, and the life jacket also includes a signalling whistle to attract attention.
The Offshore PFD is built to last with a heavy duty 600 Denier outer cover, but offers great comfort with a soft neoprene collar.
The Offshore Life Jacket is self serviceable and is recommended every 12 months.
- Australian Standards Approved AS4758.1 for all States and Territories
- PFD Designed to suit all adults
- Full length design Velcro closure, one piece cover and bladder.
- Heavy Duty 600 Denier outer cover
- 150 Newtons of buoyancy.
- UML Pro-Sensor manual operating system
- Neoprene collar for comfort
- Life Jacket Suits adults from 40kg to 135kg
- Backup oral inflation tube
- Included CO² gas bottle
- Adjustable waist strap
- Free vented life jacket storage bag